7.10.2009

because u ask for it! here are the BRIDE's



Harbats, Haharbatin pa lang hahahah! Looking & searching similar to this Fab kembots, Im just an ordinary girl standing in front of a lapey who wants everything hahahahah.(all gurls do love what i love to have....very femme hahahhahaha, more kaartihan lang tlgah ang Bubbly Bride.... I guess epekto na din ng babad sa jintervash... u get to see a lot of IN's & Out's.... love it !

Here are some of the so many things i want to have before i finally walk down the long & winding aisle hahahhahah! Huling hirit bko ikasal! Cheeros mga amigah!


vest - chalekoh o whatever bsta i wanna have 1 similar to this!




hanie & i saw 1 pero OA ang price ha 1.6k gudlak
nkakahinayang nman eh what if magpatahi na lang kya ako?

lakas nman ng likod wang korte hahaah!
pro I still find this vest very butiful!



Next to my list is this semi formal & not so formal & very nice blouse na dress? ahahhahahahah! Nice nito... saw one in Bayo kaso chaka ng color kya supeeEr hanap pa kami ng Groom.

gandah! panalo tong outfit sa food feeding program chareeeg!

very very NICE!
-love the aura-
I wanna wear this just before the wedding or right after the wedding
with the short,the baggey & the malakas na cloggies

the so misis na aura... love it!

plain and simple
pang aura pag namamalengke na ako ng mga porkies for my hubby.
panalopi!


Next thing i want is a Takoyaki cooker..... naadik ako sa super lakas na takoyaki sa MOA
the pinaka masarap na takoyaki ko ng nashikman buong buhay ko. PAK!



panalopi.... lalo na sa mga partees na ithro-throw ko for family,
friends and some piling-piling constituents hahahhah!


in addition pla sa next thing i want is a pasta maker machine
so Nigella Lawson & sino nga ba yung sa everyt day italian?hala nalimutan ko name
hihihiihi!



I also wanna have this pair of heels & clutch for my board meetings sa barangay hahahahahha! wala lang i find this really sexy khit hndi nman ako sexy ......so much like it!


Ah h2 khit na after the wedding na to hahahahhaha, (mahal eh kailngan ng malawakang ipon)kse the Groom always inspire me to study photography, since daw i love taking PICS and do some contrast & saturation edits (dvah em hahahah!PAK!loveeet)eh ipractice ko daw ang passion...yun lang according to cathy disadvantage skin yun kse hndi na ako ang subject ng shoots hahahah kse ako na me hawak ng npakalakas na EOS digital rebel .... nagdalawang isip tuloy ang BUBBLY Bride!



More on my wishlist ... Siguro its about time to have this KIT full of my emyas gadgeys hahahah.... andami kong gstong pag aralan at eventually pagkakitaan bhwahahhahah! Seriously speaking to ha! I want to explore and make myself busy being a housewife at the same time earn extras with the crafts i so love....

Hndi nman obvious na im so into cosmetics (very oldskul hahaha, prang graduate lang ng matute skul of fashion wahhahahahahah). I inherited this thru my mommy who is until now eh pala-ayos pa din.... I remember her saying ang babae lalo na pag me asawa na kailngan ay lagi pa ding naka ayos..... Ayun kahit im still single eh kinarir ko yun., pero looking some belats who were married and tend to look losyang... i said i will never look like that.... dibale ng maborta wag lang nanggigitata hahahahahah!


I saw one similar to this online & still im thingking whether to get it or not to.....
very tight ang budget ngayon bcoz 58days from now eh were getting hitched na...
Pro definitely im gonna have mine soon!




Winner! problem is madadala ko ba to sa mga malling at out of town shows ko?
hahahahahha,yung make up kit ko nga na folded eh hassle na sa bag
eh hahahha what more h2 bulkyvash na kit....


Furniture's..... though we don't have our official nest yet, I'm looking on having this 3 piece for our dream playground..... i may not have this before the wedding (wla nman kseng paglalagyan unless kandungin nmin to ni UNO hahahahha). Pro for sure when we have our own baler will have this....



the white sofey is mine while the black is my Hanie


this lovely bubbly hanging chair is really cute...
looks expensive ENVICO eh! pro we can make it customize ... pinoy pa
eh no. 1 ata to sa piracy hahahha!


A cabinet full of Korean OUTFITS hahahah!
I was hooked to Korean/Chinese fashion ng nag CLICK ang
UKAY_UKAY! Most of my Ukay2 clothes are korean styles....
LOVE it LOVE It
and just recently one of my multiply contacts (be gorgeous)
sell diff korean stuffs and here some of my best pick...
pricey lang sya online but since i have UKAY2 just a few tamblings away from Balur pwedeng pwede kong karirin ang paghahanap ng bonggang korean fashions na yan hahahah, jintay lang akey ng BIG BIG sale pra mas winnie codero!






















andami ko atang na upload hhahahahah!







For now .. at this very moment... (me time stamp yan hahahah) eh h2ng kinalolokohan kong magkaron.... hopefully wishfully..... dreaming.............

No comments: