8.09.2009

blessings blessings

Too much Blessing's .... OH I LOVE THIS PEOPLE!!!

2 of my causin's who were both based in Dubai with their husband's & my causin with her wife & my pamangkin in Australia... Gave such a wonderful gift as early as June'09.

Kuya Buboy and Ate Ivy with their daugther Frances (1 of my favorite pamangkin sa pinsan), send us pennies for our wedding cake......loveleeeh! kuya & ate & frances thank u so much!


benggah nman ng cakekaruh!

My ate ojay & kuya ato... both ninong's & ninang's in our wedding gave us pennies for a start for our new life together and not only that they even provided the accessories for my Mudang and my 2 cha bebang's (auntinations) yeheeey! thanks ate & kuya.


for my auntie NINANG Tessie

for my mudang

for auntie Eda


my ate even modeled it herself...
so kinesa ang lakas ng pagka meztiza mo teh...


While my ate Sol & kuya Xanny gave me the perfume i will be using on my wedding.... gracias kuya and ate....

my official perfume on my wedding day....
derma muna sa clinique heart na faborito kong tunay din....

Uno and I were just so happy with all this blessings .....

"GOD is so GOOD he used this people as an instrument to show us that he really provides everything"


what a lovely way to start our new life together....with all this blessings....what can u ask more?

No comments: