2.11.2010

Swagat

Being a cook at heart, I would always love to explore different kinds of dishes, I sometimes get from the food i tasted from one restaurant to another... But sometimes i get intimidated with different cuisine i never grew up eating, Indian and Persian Foodies was few of those . Until I tried the newly opened (re-opened) New Bombay with my office mates. It was me, Pesky and Andrea who take the risk of dining with lots of Indian nationals surrounding us (hahahah). The experience was worth the try since we fall in love with it's Biryani dishes.... The serving was damn huge you can share it with someone.



And today, I am again trying Indian Food,  now with my Husband, Uno loves curry dishes, so i searched for a resto somewhere in makati that would offer authentic curry dishes until we found Swagat, owned and managed by Indian National's. We enjoyed there Chicken CURRY , plain and buttered ROTI,  Mutton Masala , Sangam Biryani and Saag Paneer... 



We dig in and enjoyed every drop of sauce that stained our plates hahahhaha. Uno loves and enjoyed it so much he wanted to come back the next day and indulge with more of Swagat's famous dishes...



Worth a try..... :D






No comments: