5.03.2009

Tokens

Yeheeey off na nman ng dashing Bride ... its grocery time once again... one of my fave hahahaah!

After Ive finished my groceries, nag very light akong sipat ng gifts for the FE-short for female entourage (according to my w@w kabagangstra)... and saw this cute set of kembots... syang lang limited yung stocks i wanted pa nman na uniform silang lahat.....

Uno & I decided to give a little token sa lahat ng magiging part ng wedding nmin.... kse nman effort wise eh mag e-exert tlgah sila ng mor mor at mdyo nkaka JJ (means nkakahiya) nman kng OTY- oh-thank you lang (kse gowns,make-ups & accessories eh shoulder nila). So we prior to choosing whose gonna be part of the wedding eh ksama na tlgah sa plan tong gift giving program chareeeng!

I already bougth this stuff for the FE, for our male entou and the little ones.... im still thinking pa what to give...



the BIG set is for my ________ totoooot and the medium is for the ______________

and the smaller is for ___________.... ayan hulaan nyo na lang....



No comments: