5.04.2009

oh i love it!

BEST FINDS SO FAR




Just want to share 1 of the many things that made my day so hapeee hihihihih! Ive been looking for a channel quilted shoulder handbag's replica ..(cant afford kse to have the original ahahahah) khit hndi na replica as long as it has chains and stunning look ok na!... i did visit thrift shops, ukay2, malls and even tried multiply site just to find one. I was so desperate i even ask my good friend Dhang whuz based in Canada to look one for me heheheheh!Sbi ko nga eh khit fake gow na hahahhha!


(One of my addictions kse is bag.. BIG - Oversized - Large - BAG'S.... clutch, quilted bags, anything that can hold my sandamakmak na abubot pasok sa banggah!

Until last monday i went to glorietta to look for some wedding gadgets.....while browsing for my pakay i saw this clutch , i said its nice kya lang wlang chain (eh bet ko nga ng chain-chain chain), clutch lang sya tlgah, pro i was thinking bka pwede ko plagayn ng hook tas buyla na lang silver chain ... and to my surprise when i opened the clutch it has chains ay npa ikmyl tlgah ang BRIDE ng bonggah hihihihiih! so what's next syempre the price.....affordable sya impernezzzz... Khit na hndi tlgah exact replica ng channel, pasok na to importante me silver chains na pang gangstah... chareeeng! i mean yun nga yung pinaka eksena nun eh very classic !

so h2ng channel na to hanggang pangarap na lang hahahhahaha!


No comments: