6.15.2009

spendin gud tyms wid my partner

Friday... supposed to be my last day of work.... i decided to file sl not only because i want to spend time with my UNO but because i don't feel well. Lumaps ako ng sopas then after nun nag inarte ng chanda ko... AWARD... i was actually preparing myself for work ng bigla na lang umeksena ang cha-nena ko, kya ang ending we just spend the night together arranging guestlist's and the prinicipal sponsors......

I remember 1 article that i read way wayback its say's groom & bride's fight starters during wedding preps.....it is when they do their guest lists? VERY WRONG! maybe for some but not for us, I guess because in our relationship we always have this GIVE & Take attitude... there is no reason for us to fight, and i dont want to take simple (hndi pla simple gumawa ng lists noh) thing ruined our day. One more thing we believe both in the word "TeamWork". (nagpapaka biba nman akey hahahah)kse we work hand in hand tlgah! Specially now that we are preparing ourselves to be ONE..... siguro nga were both matured to handle such things, pro were not a perfect couple, we do misunderstands each other.... simple things like when his late .... or when im late hahahhahah(talent na ata nmin yan parehas).

There are few who would raised their eyebrows when i say we never tried -> break-ups, cool-off,split up's in our 10yrs of being together hahahah.. that's TRUE! believe it or not.... we never tried. Kya nga siguro we are truely meant for each other. Simple quarrels are fix at the end of the day...siguro the longest time that we were mad at each other is like 2-3days? then after that back to normal .. Hay.... im so blessed... i may not have all the luxury in this world pero i can say that i am the riches among the riches because i have my partner who always understands, loves me, take care's of me & believes how important LOVE & HONESTY is for me. GOD is good he choose UNO to pair up with me to understand the true beauty of LOVE...

No comments: