11.20.2009

Trash that Dress Dahlin ......

should we or should we ? hahahhaha ...




oh Dear i love pictures... and here are some of the so many trash the dress concepts i so love....




























Definitely YES Uno and I will be having our Trash the Dress Pictorial !!!  OH yes... will be having our shoot before the year ends HULING PASABOG for 2009...yipeeeeeehhh


I personally get inspired with this idea... I saw different concepts and themes online and it made me more interested to finally do it... Its been 2 mos past since our wedding and until now im still on a cloud nine, reminiscing each and every moment of our wedding... . It was indeed a dream wedding for me and my husband.

I'm so excited... really excited... ideas were overflowing....... I wont squeal much of the details yet .... i might ruined the whole plan...... bsta im so supeer excited..... the concept and all oh so LOVELY! :D






 

 

No comments: