12.12.2009

Make-Up Trail for the Aspiring MUA

Just got my handy "Make Up Trail Kit" my husband gave me. (an early Christmas gift). Uno whose been "Consistently Thoughtful" since we started as a couple up to this very moment, He would always ask what gift i want (in various occasion). I remember him telling me during our 5th year anniversary, Han i run out of ideas what  gift  to give during occasions, maybe you would want to think of what you want then just tell me.... hhahahah (cool).

Hubby's Advance Christmas GIFT.... luveeeerrrrrr!




One of my Christmas Wish Lists is this Make up trail KIT, I've always wanted to have one just like the PRO uses during shoots, but got no guts to bought one since (nanghihinayang hahahahah) and also, I'm not  a PRO MAKE-UP ARTIST. (not yet dahlin :D). Not until i get interested in learning how to apply cosmetics to myself and to my friends. This also pushes me to do what i always wanted ... I wanna be a PRO(parlorista chareeeeeng:D)


 
*my handy Make Up Trail KIT *





 
More room for my lip liners, make-up brush, iridescent powdah's
and duo-eye's .. LOVELY:D





 
 what's inside? you'll see a mixture of known,unknown and never heard 
pengkay (make-up) brands hahahahha! from this blush on that I myself don't know where the hell this brand
made off to the famous M.A.C and other BEAUTY BAR products to ever bilena'y and nichidoychi 
(with its powerful lip liners and liquid eye boiner-(liner).... 
to import products  like "PRESTIGE" courtesy of my soul sistah Budang in Canada and lip balms from Carding in USA
at malalakas na postpaid na Mascara and yet so intimidating na products from AVON-lady chareeeng!


Upon receiving this so early Christmas gift from my ever loving and thoughtful hubby,  I started to scout and inquire make-up schools and got shocked with the current price trend this school offers, (ganoin pla kamahal) hahahahahah! I didn't realize it would costs that much to study the art in makeupstry pero still i want to give it a try.  Hopefully mid of this year, when everything's settled  and finalized i'll be able to explore the world of cosmetics/make-up's for I am eyeing a career in make-up industry. I'm Serious,  I am enrolling and embracing the colorful and beautiful world of PENGKAY's ...... and eventually make money out of it .... $$$$$$$


I'm just too excited anticipating whats in store for me on my first day of class (naks)..... Just needed more time management for ill be so busy with my other projects like being a WIFEY,  a doting dauther and tita to my mudak (mother) and my shumangkin's (niece) , a jolly Chefy ala kusineray at home at sa ibat ibang parties,  a kabugerang friend to all my true and trusted friends, serving my constituents, a jolly wedding planner and more more................ :D

For now need more raket's to complete my pengkay collection's in prep for my upcoming class..... I wanted to be well equipped when my class start's hihihihihi! 


Now moving to a new career........ SOON? yipeeeeYippppeeeeH!



No comments: