1.18.2010

Our First Christmas Together


Our Christmas Tree @ home



Christmas is my Favorite holiday of the year... I make sure i celebrate it with the people who's dear to me. Now it became more special since I'm celebrating it with the man i love. Its been 3mos. past since we got married and the intensity of love and togetherness is extremely undefined. I am just too happy and been so blessed I could'nt ask for anything more. And to give glory and praise to the Creator who made all this  things possible, I prepared special dish to share with my family and friends, my one way thanking and remembering the Birth of our dear LORD...

Our Family Feast on my Deep Dish Casserole (whom my Husband love), Baked Herb Cream Dory, roast chicken , the yearly traditional dish of my mom .... the classic Nilaga,  Chicken Afritada and Glazed Ham.. Burp! Oh I just love this season....


My deep dish Chicken Casserole





Blends well with mashed potato on top :D




Baked Herbed Cream Dory with Cream cheese & Cilantro Dip





and this is what we feast on last christmas eve...




 i keep coming back for more....



MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
For My Christmas Recipes, CLICK HERE:

No comments: