10.21.2009

A LONG and Winding Veil




Me kakabog pa ba sa A long and Winding Veil ng Bubbly Bride hahahahhaha! Im sooooo excited about this veil, prior to my wedding i was so keen about having this zupeeer long veil but not to the extent na mag suffer ako sa pagk carry nya during the wedding itself.





love the effect ng parang cloudiffic keme ng belo ko ditems... Fanalopi!



I so love the idea of walking down the aisle with a long long trail...and i got really excited when i saw the TOP view shoot made by one of the best photographer in Manila , who post his work during one of the wedding fair's i attended.... I fell inlove with the trail hanggang sa hndi ako maka orlok (means tulog) thinking how does it look lalo na't so winner ang aisle ng cathedral.... hay... so so fairytail ang eksena .... I want it as Dramatic as possible hahahhaha opposite ng personality ko, pra nman makita akiz ng madla na me drama din nman paminsan minsan hhahhahaha! I want my Bridal Walk to be A Grand one (as in Yung mas hihigit pa sa salitang Grand) na entrance sa church... hayaan nyo na akembang at ako muna ang Bida bida sa ngayon, and besides kasal ko toh hahahahhaha! (tama mga amigah?)




very dramatic... so loveeet!


I txted tita GLO,that night (yes di mapakali) my kutorchina hahahah! and told her what i want, she said yes she can do it so lalo nman ndaw ako nfraning sa excitement. The Groom, my parents , friends and even my wedding planners aka causin's had no idea how long my trail was.... kineme ko lang na bsta mahaba hahhahahah, so when they saw me walking they were amazed how long it was... Fanalopi... yun ang bet kong eksena..... i want to amazed people hahahahhaha! cheers!



define long veil please! chareeeng:)




yeah with the malakas na ihip ng hangin sa hallway hahahahha!



So there , ang pinagmamalaki kong "MY Long & Winding Veil" the shoot was exactly the one i want... thanks to TM they made it happenned at with too much conviction ito mga nini (eh anong sinabi ng top view shoot ng tita cory aber?)... i soooooo labeeeeeeeeet!






No comments: